Monday, February 21, 2011

1st Post - Welcome!

Years ago I ran a website called Colour Me Beautiful - and it was a collection of strictly disney colouring pages from all my favourite childhood disney movies. That website is long since gone, but it was always one of my favourite "projects". I decided it was time to revive Colour Me Beautiful, but with a different format. These days I'm a full-time business owner and a full-time mum, so I don't have quite as much time as I used to! So hopefully by using a blog format, I can still enjoy all of my colouring pages just as much as I used to, but be able to cut out a bit of the work! Also, it's time to expand from disney only - there are far too many other cartoons and characters that I want to include!

Welcome to Colour Me Beautiful!

Jessa

No comments:

Post a Comment